Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
That Foz looks so much better with the hood scoop. Night and Day difference and I need ONE!!

Please Please Tell us how you did this!!! is it a total custom body work job or is this a part only available in certain regional markets??
Im sure I can speak for everyone when I say that if you made this (or had it made) we would really appreciate a write-up on how you did this! What was the donor hood scoop from? did you make an under-hood air-dam for the intercooler, if so, how???

Thanks!!!!!!

Looks nice. How much do you think it'll cost to ship to Los Angeles from Taiwan? Waiting for some to hit eBay so I can buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would changing the hood effect eyesight. Its not looking at the hood. Its looking at what is beyond that.
This is what I was told by Subaru... same reason why the wind guard thing that goes on the front of the hood can't go with Eyesight....

The cameras are tuned to be right over the tip of the hood (towards the right side for LHD USDM as far as I know)... any increase in height at or near the front edge will put the hood into the view. If the hood height in the line of sight is not changed, have at it! I also heard that basically any ride height change may impact where the cameras expect to see the edge of the road... however, many with coil-overs have reported this to not be the case...

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.