Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT Touring
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am going to be doing a fix on a CEL P0137 (Bank 1 Sensor 2) replacement this week, just trying to get a definitive answer on the location of the Bank 1 Sensor 2.

Originally I thought I read it was behind the passenger side wheel, then I saw someone say it's behind the "left side wheel".

Now I'm confused

I tried looking up the cylinder order so I could figure it out myself, but no luck. If anyone know for sure where the Bank 1 Sensor 2 is located it will be a huge help!.

Thanks

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT Touring
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update, it is indeed behind the driver's side tire for anyone needing this info.

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT Touring
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Around 60,000. I'v contacted Subaru and the Federal Extension covers ECM and Cats.

If the problem persist, I will see if maybe they can look at the cat, thanks for insight though!

2017 2.5i Fozy CVT
1,283 Posts
Around 60,000. I'v contacted Subaru and the Federal Extension covers ECM and Cats.

If the problem persist, I will see if maybe they can look at the cat, thanks for insight though!
Car problems always persist and only get worse... if in Calizuela, warranty is70000 mi.

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT Touring
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car problems always persist and only get worse... if in Calizuela, warranty is70000 mi.
I should have mentioned, I replaced the rear o2 sensor (so far so good). If the problem persists even after replacing the o2 I'll hit up Subie Service.

Thanks for the insight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts