Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CND 2.0XT limited AT
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

I am just wondering if you have any idea when you'll have the compatible ones for 2014 models especially for XT?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,877 Posts
As MikeyP has done, subscribe to this thread using your User CP options. That way when Rally Armor posts, here you'll get a notification email. Rally Armor knows of this thread.

Cheers
Doug

·
Manufacturer
99 Impreza WRX
84 Posts
Hello Everyone

That is correct we are very close to releasing our 2014 Forester application

Below is a sneak peek of our beta application mounted on a 2014 Forester

In addition to our durable, impact resistant and flexible "UR" series mud flaps, the 2014 Forester application will incorporate a front and rear precision engineered stainless steel mounting solution for a drill-free and flush fit on this model.

Thanks much
Team R/A

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Touring CVT
4 Posts
I take it this can NOT be installed if you have the factory "splash guards"?
Looks like the OEM guards can be removed. Saw 3 screws in the back for oem flaps, haven't looked in the front yet but should be similar...

I assume XT and N/A will be the same??

Anxiously awaiting...

·
Registered
2014 XT Touring CVT
156 Posts
Looks like the OEM guards can be removed. Saw 3 screws in the back for oem flaps, haven't looked in the front yet but should be similar...

I assume XT and N/A will be the same??

Anxiously awaiting...
I was hoping this was not the case and you could just put them on top if they looked okay. I say this because the guards came pre-installed on my forester meaning I paid for them :icon_mad: lol. what a waste if I now remove them and just keep em around. Doubt people would want to buy them when they could just by real flaps.

·
Registered
2014 2.0xt CVT
73 Posts
Hello Everyone

That is correct we are very close to releasing our 2014 Forester application

Below is a sneak peek of our beta application mounted on a 2014 Forester

In addition to our durable, impact resistant and flexible "UR" series mud flaps, the 2014 Forester application will incorporate a front and rear precision engineered stainless steel mounting solution for a drill-free and flush fit on this model.

Thanks much
Team R/A
I'd like the Pink Scoobies for Boobies flaps if at all possible, I know it's not Breast cancer month but I am not the type of person who likes to wait.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Touring Foz Automatic
42 Posts
Ditto on the XT Turbo vs NA.....can't w8!!! So anxious too!

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
1,330 Posts
you'll have no problem selling your OEM splash guards if you upgrade to Rally Armors. Many people can't justify the $$$ difference.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Touring CVT
20 Posts
Subscribed for the availability update... They have got to be very very very close by now?? :icon_wink:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,877 Posts
Wouldn't hurt to be emailing them for updates. With all the new models including Subaru that they need to fit and make brackets for there may be a hold-up. They likely have all their brackets made at the same time. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts