Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Fozz CVT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've doen a bit of searching and am coming up dry. Does a 2014 Limited come with a cargo cover? I could have sworn I saw one prior to actaully taking delivery ... then it wasn't there this morning.

2014 Limited with Nav and popular package Number 2.

As always ... thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Premium CVT
65 Posts
I though the cargo cover was one of the added accessories...not a stock item. Both the Premium and Limited that I saw on the lot had them and, if I recall, both were extra. Could be wrong though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
12,780 Posts
Cargo cover is an optional accessory.

From what I can find, this is what is included in Popular Package #2:

Popular Package #2 (PIO) - $641
Includes: [MGA] Cargo Net Seat Back (PIO) And [PGE] Rear Bumper Cover (PIO) And [FZ3] Exterior Auto Dimming Mirror w/ Approach Lighting, Auto-Dim Mirror w/Compass and Homelink (PIO)

It has the seat back nets, and the rear bumper cover, but not the cargo cover.

·
Registered
2014 Fozz CVT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. That confirms what I thought. Too many cars in too little time.

Thought we were going in to pickup an outback ... wife saw the forester, they cut the same 2% below invoice IMBA VIP deal on it ... out we roll. Must have been the outback I saw the cover in.

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
12,780 Posts
Congrats on the new Forester.

If you want a cargo cover you should be able to find one online for less than $150 bucks or so. Some of the supporting forum vendors could probably hook you up at a good price too... Jackie from Annapolis Subaru aka SubaruPartsGirl usually gets really good pricing and shipping for members. Clint at Heuberger Motors might be able to help you out as well.

Wouldn't hurt to see what kind of price you could get at your local dealer as well... they might be willing to match some prices you find online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts