Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
05 Forester XT 5 Speed
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last November, days before my wife's birthday, our 2014 Forester was rear ended by a Chevy Equinox then pushing the Subie against a Mitsubishi Outlander.

Luckily, my wife is ok (no injuries thank god!) and the kids weren't in the vehicle since she's on her way home from work. It took more than 3 months to repair the fozzy due to national backorder parts from SOA.

This is our first accident so It was just too stressful and irritating to see a new car get damaged.

Here's some photos...

·
Registered
2010 Forester Auto
47 Posts
I told the last guy to basically suck it up and move on, but this, this is a bit heart breaking. Happy shes ok though.

·
Registered
05 Forester XT 5 Speed
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ouch. :icon_frown:

Glad to hear everyone is okay and your Forester is finally fixed.
Thanks! First few weeks I keep asking my wife is she's feeling anything and until this day, she's fine.

·
Registered
05 Forester XT 5 Speed
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I told the last guy to basically suck it up and move on, but this, this is a bit heart breaking. Happy shes ok though.

Yes definitely heart breaking. I was stunned when my wife pulled in the garage. Car was just barely breaking in. Just glad that she's ok.

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
12,780 Posts
Saw you got it fixed with an added spoiler and upgraded to an XT front bumper! Looks great!

Sometimes there are benefits to getting in a fender bender... :biggrin:

·
Registered
05 Forester XT 5 Speed
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saw you got it fixed with an added spoiler and upgraded to an XT front bumper! Looks great!

Sometimes there are benefits to getting in a fender bender... :biggrin:
^^ This haha.

Thanks Josh! Before this happened, i really just wanted a rear spoiler because it just looks bare. I got a quote originally from the same body shop that repaired my car and it will cost around $600.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts