Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Forester owners! I own a 2012 Forester (in MA) and have been lurking around this site for awhile. I'm seriously considering an ADF lift 1-1/2" front, 1-7/8's rear. I've seen some good posts on the topic here and elsewhere with lots of opinions. My most important concern is tire and wheel size with the lift. I'll continue exploring the site for info. but any thoughts would be appreciated.

Harry.

·
Registered
2012 forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up installing 1" front and 1-3/8"s rear from ADF, Motegi 16x7 wheels with 215/70/16 Falken Wildpeak's. No problems, love it!!

·
Registered
2011 Forester XT Premium
1 Posts
I ended up installing 1" front and 1-3/8"s rear from ADF, Motegi 16x7 wheels with 215/70/16 Falken Wildpeak's. No problems, love it!!
So glad I finally found your post!

I've already ordered the exact same wheels and tires for my 2011, was trying to decide whether to pull the trigger on the ADF 1" or save up for the 1.5" that has the multilink spacers. My concern was the rear wheels moving too far forward and rubbing or looking odd.

Did you notice the rear/wheels tires move forward at all?

Do you have a direct side on picture of your rear wheels with this setup?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2012 forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the delayed reply. The tires did move forward a bit so... I neatly cut the the bottom 6"s of the plastic fender liner and cut a 1/2" off the metal where the wheel well joins the floor pan, beat it with a hammer to fold it up, sealed it with some Liquid Steel and black paint. It looks great, no problems at all. I'll see if I can find a good pic. Good Luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts