Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 FXT 4EAT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m looking at doing some exhaust mods on my stock 2011 XT. I want to do an up-pipe and full turboback. I really like the invidia q300, but can’t find one that comes with a new 3” cat pipe and would like to not reuse the original with adapters. What has your guys’ experience been with the invidia kits and is there anything around the same price range that you would recommend more highly? I do have children that I carry around in the car often so I’d like to keep the noise down to a manageable level. I do plan on pulling out the back seats and putting sound deadening from the hatch all the way past the rear seats. I plan on getting the Cobb access port and intake at the same time so I can get a custom tune made and avoid any headaches.

·
Registered
2017 TOURING xt
25 Posts
I ran the Invidia Q 300 on my 2010 XT it was just the cat back system, i enjoyed the sound, did not notice any real drown at hwy speeds. i did need to order the adaptor for it to fit on to the existing down pipe, i ordered it thru rally sport direct. i have since sold that in January picked up a 2017 XT and just in the past 3 weeks installed the Q300 on that,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.