Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My radio is on(switch is on) when I start the car (2011 forestor), but doesn't always come up like it should. It delays coming on for up to at least a minute sometimes, which means no back up camera. I have been dealing with this issue since I bought the car in Nov 2011. They have replaced the radio 2 times now and it still happens with the newest one that was just replaced in June. Any ideas from anyone on this problem or has anyone else experienced the problem?

·
Registered
01 forester
121 Posts
I had this on my 2012 Suby, I had them replace the head unit , even though they said nothing was wrong with it. It started off slow and only happened every once in a while, but I felt that it would start happening more over the life on the unit. My dealer was cool enough to replace the head unit , it was still under warranty when they did this. I have not had an issue since. There may be a reset for the head unit. I don't know how to perform that , but it may be worth looking into. On another note , I know a lot of people replace these head units , so you may find a good deal on ebay.

·
Registered
2011 Forester Premium diesel
1 Posts
I have 2011 Forester Premium diesel. Over the past year I have been experiencing delays of up to 20 minutes for the audio system to come on. Does anyone know how to fix tis problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts