Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 2011 Subaru Forester and every couple of weeks I see an oil drop on my driveway. Canadian tire asked me to go to the dealer because I have a seal / gasket that needs replacement. I don't know what is it.. the valve or the head gasket so my question is... Have any of you have this work done in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada area at a mechanic that is knowledgeable of Subaru cars and doesn't charge an arm and a leg ( like the dealership does ) ?
Thank you very much for your referral. There are tons of auto mechanics, I tried calling some of them and ask question, but I would rather rely on a recommendation then taking a stab in the dark.

·
Registered
2019 Forester, 2012 STi, 2008 Forester (Sold)
122 Posts
Check the Toronto Subaru Club's vendor list:

None in Vaughan that I know of but all these shops all have plenty of experience with Subarus.

I've had work done by Touge Tuning in Mississauga (good service, terrible communication), Neetronics in Oakville (all good), and NVAuto in Hamilton, which is a bit far for you (all good). Also heard good things about Seven Automotive in Newmarket, and Autologix in Kitchener, which is also a long way, but don't have any personal dealings with them.

There's also CANJAM Motorsports in Thornhill, although they're more of a performance shop, I think they still do regular types of service.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Forester
2,315 Posts
Pictures of this leak, ie where it's leaking from the engine will help.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts