Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello friends, i am new to this chat room. And also my first time with Subaru cars. I have a 2019 Forester Sport which i purchased 3- 4 weeks ago.
I am happy with it so far. Lately I am hearing this buzzing sound underneath at rear part of the SUV, after 4-5 hours of engine shut off i even went down there and video it. Its loud down there and i showed it to the people in Subaru dealership where i bought the suv, i was there yesterday for them to tell me more about the bells and whistles of the suv in which they didn't have the time when i bought the car because this Guy Mr. R is off that day. But to make the story short Mr. R has no clue what it is and also sorry to say for his 29+ years in Subaru as he brags dont show it haha he FAILED to answer 40% of my questions which i found the answers online and thru asking my friends who has WRXs and Foresters. If you have ideas let me know. I heard it is written in owners manual. Trying to look for it. The Subaru dealership genius guy told me to call him wednesday next week he will ask the service manager.

·
Registered
2019 Touring
191 Posts
I have never had to put a battery conditioner on a car in 40+ years, but I always use one for my motorcycles. Maybe it's time to start doing the same for my 2019 Subaru!

161 - 166 of 166 Posts