Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, noob here! Not to cars by any means, just Subaru. So I am in the market for a new FXT Limited. I was told that the cutoff date for the 2010 FXT is March 15th. This came from a dealership, so I'm not exactly betting on it. Suppose it is true though, I was told that I could order a 2011 By late March with delivery being approximately late July. Assuming that they even make an FXT in 2011, do these cars really come out that early in the year? Isn't it usually september?

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
The model year changeover for the Forester has traditionally been late spring/early summer, so what your dealer says sounds about right.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dealer has changed his statement. He said he called Subaru North America and was informed that the 2011 Forester would be available "late September, early October." We'll see I guess.

·
Registered
2012 2.5X Premium 5MT
73 Posts
Hi, I am waiting for 2011 Forester X Premium. I was wondering if it will be made in Japan and if it matters?

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,265 Posts
Hi, I am waiting for 2011 Forester X Premium. I was wondering if it will be made in Japan and if it matters?
As far as I know, all Foresters and made in Japan. All the others are made in Indiana I believe.

·
Registered
2010 XT 4eat
604 Posts
i'll trade up if a six speed comes. I have not really been driving mine just incase. Bought it in nov and hass less then 3k on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts