Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Forester CVT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Forum and Subaru fans, good day!,

I'm not sure if I should post this on this section on the forum, but I need to kindly request your assistance with the following. Recently I've become a proud owner of a Forester XT, however after all the excitement on picking it up and having it for a spin, I noticed when looking under the steering wheel some worrisome thing and that is that I believe my car is missing a cover or something under the steering wheel (see the picture below).

I want to check if any of you could be kind enough to confirm back if your Forester built on 2013 (meaning 2014 model) did also came like this, and if so could I please ask if you could post pictures of how should it be?, that would confirm I need to take it back to the dealership since that would prove that something was taken out but not installed back as they should have.

Any feedback, comments, help regarding this one will be highly appreciated!

·
Registered
2011 Forester CVT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Geojosh!

Many thanks for your prompt reply, I indeed have looked the web site you referenced during the time I was looking for a review of the Forester and that one indeed came out handy and very useful :), however unfortunately there are no pictures for the driver's footwell , there was only one for the footwell illumination kit, but I didn't have a way to confirm if that picture was taken during installation or was it already the finished work.

Going back to the post, to be honest I was highly concerned that the dealership forgot to install back a cover or something (such as the one under the passenger's side footwell), since the holes there and the hood latch switch seems to be a little torn to the right (first picture) which at first sight looked a bit "fishy" or suspicious for a brand new car hehe. I wanted to confirm that indeed this is how the car is supposed to be delivered to me or if I should be worried and complain back to the dealership.

With Kind Regards

·
Registered
2011 Forester CVT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, any picture of the driver's footwell would as well be appreciated just to compare it against mine and indeed confirm that everything is where it is supposed to.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

I want to know if this is normal the picture that has a piece hanging down and the other picture with all the wires showing. should there be a cover?

I see some feedback that says no but want to be sure.

Thank you for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts