Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
122 Posts
it's a darn good deal, i think.
i got mine about 2 months ago for $29,360 + tax & license. and that price was the invoice price that the dealer showed me. :confused:

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
122 Posts
@morefriction...does it have heated seats and the Nav?
It seems "serenity" and I have a similar car, thus the similar price we paid on our XTs.

·
Registered
2010 2.5X
53 Posts
We picked up a manual 2.5X Premium with cold weather, trunk mat, front license plate holder, splash guards, wheel locks, rear bumper cover, and exhaust finishers for 22,879 + tax... I think m.s.r.p. was somewhere around $24,500, I had the chance to work about 4 dealers down to one. Also made sure to wait until the end of the month. We also purchased the sti shift kit as a separate deal.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
5 Posts
2010 2.5XT Limited

26,300 + TTL
I don't know if this is a good deal. Is it?
What are the options?

We had a price of just over $27 with a $29900 MSRP on our lease. Car had everything but Navigation. That also included a dealer-installed backup-camera (rearview mirror) and remote starter.

Sounds like a good price.

·
Registered
2002 Tacoma MT
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, been pretty busy. It comes with the heated seats. Wheel locks, cargo nets, auto-dim mirror and homelink. There is no navigation. Got it this past Saturday. Traded in my Titan 2008 LE. The first thing I noticed, wow the doors are flimsy. I hope I don't break them as I shut the door.
I search around the forums and saw people installing dynamat and raamat. Is this a viable solution?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts