2009 Premium X AT
There's the Annual Spring meet up at the University of Maryland Campus on Sunday, May 2nd at 12pm, hosted by the College Park Tuning club at UMD. All donations will be going to Martha's Table.
2010 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning
• Dyno pulls
• Thousands of different cars
• Live DJ
• 50/50 Raffle
• Raffle Prizes
We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (Martha's Table | Serving the needs of the Washington, DC community through food, learning, healthy living, recreational and family support services.).
University of Maryland – College Park Campus, Parking Lots 9 & 11
Directions to Campus
Sunday, May 2nd, 2010
Noon, 12:00 pm. If you show up before this time you will NOT be let into the parking lot
• BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
• Soft drinks and other refreshments
• $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to [email protected] . We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.
1. No tents
2. No alcohol
3. Only family appropriate attire
4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but a parking space
5. No saving spaces
Anyone here interested in going? A bunch of us Forester guys should meet up and attend. Its for charity, so what could be a better cause? :biggrin:
More info here: Spring meet 2010 - College Park Tuning :: Try and Keep up!