Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Subaru Forester and my rear hatch won't open. It doesn't respond to anything nor does it sound like it's trying to (I don't hear anything mechanical trying to occur). In order to open my trunk I have to go through the backseat and take a screwdriver and manually open the latch. Google isn't helping me much. I'm trying to avoid having to take it to a shop, so I want to see if I can fix it myself. Any thoughts on how best to approach trying to fix this?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,044 Posts
@jdebrino I see this is your first forum post, so welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Perhaps this thread will help with your trouble shooting: Rear hatch latch and lock problem :confused:

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

Reactions: ForesterCub
1 - 2 of 2 Posts