Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear seats of my '20 Forester are currently occupied by car seats. I'd like to protect the backs of the front seats from the incessant kicking and stamping of children. I tried looking up protectors on Amazon, but that was an exercise in futility. What I'd like to get are some protectors that are likely to fit the forester seats in general shape, that are fairly durable. The Amazon recommended ones seem flimsy and ill-fitted. Any parents out there added something like this? Any recommendations?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I ordered generic pair to fit either the 2018 Forester or the 2013 Ford Escape
although no longer available this keeps the mud and grime off the back seats. I have fabric in the Foz and the Escape has leather. No interference when sitting in the passenger seat. I can’t say how long they last as either of us pick up the grand child. Children on the other hand may be hard on it glad ours have there own.
Lou Cioccio

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@jbower47 I got this from Amazon. Fits like a glove and is well made.
4knines Rear Seat Cover
Many thanks! looks great for the back seat. What I'm especially interested in, though, is protecting the back of the front seat....i.e. the thing directly in front of my kids kicking feet when they're sitting in the back. Does that company make something like that too? I like to look of that seat protector you posted.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've been looking for the same thing. My daughter loves pressing her feet against the seat back...

Found these:

Still looking, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts