Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

461 - 473 of 473 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forrester
14 Posts
Cheers Svk I cannot download Torque pro from google play it would appear it isnt compatible with the current versions of android. I just purchased a new tablet to run as a dash board. I am not sure if theres a work around.
Thanks again

·
Registered
2014 Forester 6 M/T
75 Posts
Cheers Svk I cannot download Torque pro from google play it would appear it isnt compatible with the current versions of android. I just purchased a new tablet to run as a dash board. I am not sure if theres a work around.
Thanks again
Hmm I'm running latest Android 11 on S10e and I have no problem with installing Torque Pro. Try apkmirror.com, probably you can find there Torque app.

·
Registered
2010 Forrester
14 Posts
Apk has torque light listed but not pro. Im not sure if the light version has the same ability to add pid's. The issue isnt running the app it appears to be purchasing it through google play. When you hit purchase it fails the transaction. There are a few comments posted about the issue and some have tried to contact the developer with no answer as yet.
cheers for the info svk.

·
Registered
2010 Forrester
14 Posts
Update managed to get torque up and running , have loaded pids from this thread ( cheers ) Svk I cant see the pid for the regen on / off switch display in the list in torque. Is it called something different ?

·
Registered
2010 Forrester
14 Posts
I see it in the CSV file i uploaded to torque but it doesnt show in the selectable pid list in torque. Is it possible there is something missing from the string in the CSV file ? If i manually input the values via the torque add pid section it doesnt work. cheers for the reply.

·
Registered
2014 Forester 6 M/T
75 Posts
Hmm that is strange, try to remove it from csv file and then add it manually. Otherwise I have no idea what is wrong.

·
Registered
2015, Subaru Outback, 2.0 D
23 Posts

Click on on/off display then add DPF active regeneration switch. If not working add it manually .

·
Registered
2010 Forrester
14 Posts
Ive rechecked the csv file and removed and added it to torque it just wont show. What do I need to add to torque from the csv string ? Is it possible that the 2011 diesel has a different code for this function ?

·
Registered
2014 Forester 6 M/T
75 Posts
As you wrote, maybe 2011 diesel has different pid. If the rest of the pids works, then this could be a reason why it doesn't work for you.

461 - 473 of 473 Posts