Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5XTL
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Permission to come aboard sirs!
Brand new to anything Subaru - haven't even ridden in one before, but holy moley i'm crazy about my new Forester!
Went to the Cleveland Auto Show thinking i was going to get a nice 4 door sedan but when i stumbled into the Subaru area the awesome (and pretty) Subaru Girls put me in a Forester & i never looked back. Out of all the companies represented there, Subaru was the most laid back & professional. Checked out the Rav4, CRV, Santa Fe etc., but kept comming back to the SF. Four days later i went for a test drive & who would know i would be walking out of the dealers that night with my first new car in 37 years...
Decided on a Paprika 2.5XL cause they had one with everything (almost) & was bored with seeing so many silver/grey/black cars all over the place. I thought i was in a black & white photo for a while.
Already got my first two mods done - Polarized Pacific Trader sun glasses & a Garmin nuvi 755T GPS. Now i'm looking for a Persian Rug that will fit in the back with the seats down (tribal design).
Up comming mods;
Front bumper under guard (painted with truck bed liner stuff?)
red or blue interior light kit
Tweeter upgrade
Black sheepskin drivers seat cover

Now, lets see if i can post some pics...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,824 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to have you here.

Is the sheepskin for daily driving comfort or just for longer drives. I've used sheepskin for longer motorcycle rides back in the day(prevents monkey-butt) but never felt the need for them in my car.

Cheers,
Enjoy the Forum.

·
Registered
2010 2.5XTL
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good dog - I had a sheepskin on the seat of my '01 Kawasaki KLR 650 that was a real but saver, but i don't venture too far from home anymore, so it's going to be for saving the black leather from the occasional trowel/wrench/knife i forget is in my back pocket.

Munski

·
Registered
2016 Outback and WRX CVT
2,551 Posts
I'm "rejoining" the Forum after a few weeks away. :smile:

Just wanted to say "welcome" from Shaker Heights, and to also get you to sign up for LERSOC (LERSOC.com - Powered by vBulletin) - the Lake Erie Regional Subaru Owners Club, where, along with good brother Jay, with his vast amount of knowledge and technical know-how, a big bunch of Subaru die-hards like to hang out!

·
Registered
06 Forester XT
9 Posts
Love the color!

And a great name for it too!
I work in the Akron area, but live in Canton.
If there's any events - send me message, I'd love to hang out with more Foz owners.

~ James

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.