Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the limited version with the recently-announced nav/convenience package (including, among other things, the HID headlights)?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Has anyone seen the limited version with the recently-announced nav/convenience package (including, among other things, the HID headlights)?
I haven't. The thing that I don't understand is that it appears to only be the X limited that gets HID headlights. Why not the XT limited????

·
Registered
2001 Forester S, auto
471 Posts
I don't think they've hit the streets yet, but we've gotten a crapton of SE's over the past few weeks, and got a WRX Limited in the other day, so who knows. Probably soon.

Regarding the XT not getting xenons, Subaru's product planners for the U.S. work in mysterious ways. I have like a million "Why??"'s regarding option packages lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't think they've hit the streets yet, but we've gotten a crapton of SE's over the past few weeks, and got a WRX Limited in the other day, so who knows. Probably soon.

Regarding the XT not getting xenons, Subaru's product planners for the U.S. work in mysterious ways. I have like a million "Why??"'s regarding option packages lol
I don't doubt that at all! :mob:

·
Registered
2010 Forester
77 Posts
I don't see any reason for upgraded headlights. The regular headlights are more than bright enough, and if you really want HIDs, get a set off eBay.

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,703 Posts
Here in Canada the HID's come standard on the 2.5x limited & XT. I agree with Matt R, as I think the regular halogen headlights are good enough. On the other hand, my foglights are worthless:raspberry:.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts