Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium Manual
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just order the 2" front 2 3/8" rear lift from Anderson Design & Fabrication for my 2010 Forester. I'm considering the Method MR502 VT 15" silver wheels with the 235/75/15 BFG KO2's. It looks like this tire/wheel setup works from what I've seen on other posts. Wanted to see if any one is running this setup and has recent feedback they'd like to share? Any concerns or issues I may run into?

·
Registered
2016 2.5i Premium Manual Manual
95 Posts
I'm running that exact wheel/tire setup. I did experience some slight rubbing with my front tires but only when I was at full turn. I'm not sure how the lift will effect things, sadly I'm still running stock suspension :( These are definitely the biggest tires you can fit.

But I'm extremely happy with the Method's and the KO2s. I just got a full spare to throw in my LoadWarrior.

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium Manual
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You were my inspiration to go 15" instead of 16" rims. Hope you don't mind me copying your setup!

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
1,145 Posts
Liking the methods as well. Has anyone seen what the mr502 18s look like on a newer forester?

·
Registered
2014 2.5i 6MT
63 Posts
What's your guys' spare situation ? I've got my 502s ordered and am going back and forth between the 215/75/15 and 235/75/15 grabber AT2s. My biggest concern at the moment is not being able to fit a full size spare in the back...

·
Registered
2011 Forester 2.5X
3 Posts
What's your guys' spare situation ? I've got my 502s ordered and am going back and forth between the 215/75/15 and 235/75/15 grabber AT2s. My biggest concern at the moment is not being able to fit a full size spare in the back...
Re-starting this conversation. Benderisgreat what tire did you end getting and does it fit in the spare spot? Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
As an update to this thread, I did a 1.5" Primitive lift on a 2011 SH Foz. Running 5x MR502 15" with Geolander AT 235/70/15 from 225/55/17 and I'm trying to figure out how to get my full-size spare in the boot without having to build a raised floor with 2x4s. Had to trim a bit of the fender liner in the front for wheel turns, but I don't think my spare will fit...pics to follow.

·
Registered
2006 forester 5 speed
14 Posts
I'm running that exact wheel/tire setup. I did experience some slight rubbing with my front tires but only when I was at full turn. I'm not sure how the lift will effect things, sadly I'm still running stock suspension :( These are definitely the biggest tires you can fit.

But I'm extremely happy with the Method's and the KO2s. I just got a full spare to throw in my LoadWarrior.

So you run 235/75/15 without any lift ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts