Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
Been lurking for a while and just picked up a 2010 Forester X Premium from Carter Subaru in Shoreline. I bought it from Joe Spitz who was extremely helpful thorough out the process and was a straight shooter when it came to the price. I went to four other dealers and left frustrated that nobody seemed to care about my business or getting me the car I wanted due to the low inventory after cash for clunkers. Joe found my car on order and got it to me exactly how I wanted. Hands down if your ready to buy call Joe Spitz.

Time to go get my riding gear ready as Baker is opening and the Forester is ready for a trip to the mountains. Well almost still need to add the Thule rack and a few other accessories. Can't wait to try out the AWD:woohoo:

·
Registered
2009 Impreza OutbackSport 4EAT
404 Posts
You'll be pleased with the performance of the Subaru AWD system in the snow. I really couldn't find any way to prevent the car from going forward in any snow conditions. It's a real pleasure to drive and I have no plans to put on snow tires this winter the system is so good with the stock Bridgestone tires.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts