1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010 XT 4eat
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone. Just Joined the Subaru Family

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5XT Turbo

This is going to replace my 2004 Toyota Matrix 4wd. I really liked the Matrix but it started to get old and I had no power at all which made it difficult to pass people on the hwy. Plus I started to owe more then what it was worth.

I really didn't go to the dealership to buy a new car, but after the test drive, I wanted it. This things has a lot of pep to it and lot's of room. It has a smooth ride and lots of little options. I didn't want white, but its growing on me. Never thought I'd have a suby. Not sure why but it feels a bit quicker then the 2008 wrx I test drove a few years back.

Here's the car it replaced

And My toy. 1995 Nissan 200sx se-r
15 PSI: 282.90HP/275.24TQ
7 PSI: 229.42HP/202.01TQ

·
Registered
2010 FXT Limited
11 Posts
Howdy from AZ, and congratulations. Nice looking Nissan too. How many times have you heard, " We just went to the Dealer to look around" and come home with a new ride. Have fun..:Banane35:

·
Registered
2010 XT 4eat
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy from AZ, and congratulations. Nice looking Nissan too. How many times have you heard, " We just went to the Dealer to look around" and come home with a new ride. Have fun..:Banane35:
Thanks, Yea I was 120 miles away from home. I just wanted to waste some time. If I didn't do the test drive I would have not bought anything.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,944 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your new Forester purchase. Nice looking rides, love the red color of your Nissan! :cool:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2010 XT 4eat
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome brother Lou. Glad to see all of my old school Nissan homies are heading into Subarus. I miss my red B14, and my Black b14 beast!

Nice ride man, take it easy!
Thank you, Ever since you got your forester and posted on the boards I always wanted one.

Hello to everyone else! Lots of smart people on this forum.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,944 Posts
I'm lovin the blue on your forster.
Thanks! :biggrin: I spent what seemed like forever looking for an '04XT, but when I found the '07 FSXT, I knew it would be my next Forester. :wink: I still have an attachment to my '03X, but since my son still lives with me, I can make sure it's taken care of. :smile:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2010 XT 4eat
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some pics I took with my cell phone. Just added the clear bra on the front bumper, front part of hood, headlights, foglights, fenders, and mirror cover. Also added 50% tint in the front to keep things legal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts