Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Auto
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm seriously looking into a used 2010 forester premium. It has a rebuilt title. Oil pan and exhaust has been replaced and back bumper replaced. I just need an honest opinion as I never owned a Subaru. Any thing I need to know as to the reliability of the engine? I have read several reviews about head gaskets, axle problems, engine burning oil?
I have owned Hondas, Nissans, Toyotas, but never a subaru. Honest opinions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
15,397 Posts
@Andonakis G

Please complete your user profile as previously requested and the thread will be reopened; thanks.

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.

Not completing your Public Profile could result in future threads you create being
until your Public Profile is updated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.