Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new member from Portland, Oregon here!!

I've been looking at getting a Subaru for the better part of the month and tonight I finally pulled the trigger. I picked up a 2010 Forester Premium in Spark Silver with a manual transmission. This is my first Subaru and I'm very excited to be among you all... and I've already learned a lot in the short time I've been here. Let the modding begin!

:woohoo:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here

Should you feel the need to be with like minded locals, make sure you sign up to http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/official-oregon-forester-owners-list-55942/, I'm sure a Forester meet might be in the works between the Oregon-Washington owners and if not it should be:wink:

You can also add your vehicle info to your Signature, that way it shows up every time and makes model specific response easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add info like year/model/transmission and even colour if you think that's important, then you're good to go.

Enjoy your time here.
Cheers

·
Registered
2012 Forester XT 4EAT
70 Posts
Welcome from Seattle. You should have some really nice road trips down there.

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
she's all stock right now but I've got plans for changing that. Here are some pics of the tint I had applied today.

thanks everyone for the warm welcome.:icon_razz:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts