Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS A LIST OF THING THAT HAS HAPPENED

COIL PACK WENT BAD(2 & 4), DROVE IT HOME ON 2 CYCLENDERS. REPLACED THE COIL PACK CODES SHOWED MANY CODES ., BAD CAT CONVERTOR, MEASURED IN AND OUT TEMPS AND FOUND 120 DEGREESE DIFFERENCE. REPLACED THE CAT CONVERTOR, THEN I HAD P031, P700 AND P731, CHANGED THE 02 SENSOR ON UPSTREAM & OIL AND FILTER IN THE TRANSMISSION, STILL HAD SAME FAULTS. MEASURED HEATER VOLT TO 02 SENSOR, ONLY HAD 5 VOLT(SHOULD BE 12) HAD NO OUT PUT, RAN A TEST WIRE TO THE 02 SENSOR HAD 2.5 VOLTS OUT, NOW I HAVE A P0607 CODE ALSO

WAYNE
2010 FORESTER 2.5L

► Administrator's edit - all caps converted to sentence case:
This is a list of thing that has happened

Coil pack went bad(2 & 4), drove it home on 2 cyclenders. Replaced the coil pack codes showed many codes ., bad cat convertor, measured in and out temps and found 120 degreese difference. Replaced the cat convertor, then I had p031, p700 and p731, changed the 02 sensor on upstream & oil and filter in the transmission, still had same faults. Measured heater volt to 02 sensor, only had 5 volt(should be 12) had no out put, ran a test wire to the 02 sensor had 2.5 volts out, now I have a p0607 code also

1 - 1 of 1 Posts