Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just order my foglights, and remote starter, all OEM for 208 shipped lol I can't wait... my wife will kill me but that's oki she can barry me with the car, remote starter and foglights ;) hahahaha

·
Registered
2010 2.5X PZEV Forester
17 Posts
How did you get both of them for so cheap? I'm about to order some OEM fog light lamp kit but the best deal i can find is on subabruonlineparts . com (also, is that a legit site?

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,825 Posts
How did you get both of them for so cheap? I'm about to order some OEM fog light lamp kit but the best deal i can find is on subabruonlineparts . com (also, is that a legit site?
Yes it is a legitimate site and they are also a Supporting Vendor on this Forum.
Also check out our Supporting Vendors, Annapolis Subaru and Grayson Subaru and get some quotes.
You have a PM.

·
Registered
2010 2.5X PZEV Forester
17 Posts
I just order my foglights, and remote starter, all OEM for 208 shipped lol I can't wait... my wife will kill me but that's oki she can barry me with the car, remote starter and foglights ;) hahahaha

Did you install the remote starter yet? did u do it yourself or did the dealership do it for u? (if so, how much did they charge you?)

if you did it by urself..how hard was it? how long did it take?

·
Registered
10 FORESTER 2.5X PZEV
13 Posts
2010 subaru 2.5x fog light kit

I want to purchase this kit but have some questions. "Good Dog" posted something about a really good deal for this kit...What's the website? Also do I need to take the front bumper off to install the kit?

·
Registered
2010 Forester Premium Auto
5 Posts
Starter and fog light kits

I would also love to know where you got that deal i have been shopping around for a few weeks now but i cant find anything as good as what you found Please Help

·
Registered
2010 Forester Auto
368 Posts
how hard was the remote start install and i agree cant find this deal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts