Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Forester 2.0 diesel manual 6 speed
78 Posts
Just to update that I had done exactly that, got an aftermarket silicone one and it works perfectly.

However, the problem is not completely gone. But it's waaay less. There is still really small possibility for jitters in this 2500rpm range. I find it very strange but i suspect i still have some very small vacuum leak on something else. I am preparing to dismantle the whole intake manifold assembly, inspect/clean everything and replace all the gaskets. Hopefully that solves it for good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys and Girls, I've got an issue with my Subaru Impreza Diesel EE20 2010 engine. It seems to struggle on acceleration quite violently jolting the car!
What's strange is it doesn't do this all the time, but only when I think the engine DPF is regening. I've attached a video in the below link, hopefully, one of you smart cookies can tell me what's wrong with it!
Edit: If anyone has any problems viewing the video, let me know!
Thanks y'all
Hi there,
Just wondering, did you ever solve this, my 2008 SH Diesel is doing the exact same thing as yours, bouncing/juddering/shuddering/kangarooing like your hitting speed bumps and my revs do exactly what your's do at the exact same rev points under acceleration.
So far I have checked my boost pipes, intercooler, dpf (also checked by my local subaru dealer) it's also had a recent service (other than fuel filter) and I'm now considering fuel delivery issue? or turbo issue? But I am heading more to turbo as the actuator seems for the VVT seems to be jammed, I read somewhere that you should be able to suck on the vacuum pipe and move the actuator, but it doesn't move.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts