Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned a 98 Forester L for about 5 years and decided it was time to move on. With the current financing deals it seemed like a good time to buy, and I was able to get a new 2010 2.5x AT with the Special Edition package for $20,800. I know it might not be the absolute lowest price I could've gotten, but does it sound like I made out OK? I'm not too worried about it, I'm just curious as I had some trouble finding invoice pricing for that specific configuration. Looking forward to reading through the rest of the forums, as I'm planning to upgrade the audio system down the road.
Thanks!

·
Registered
SH10 2.5X Premium 4EAT
260 Posts
+1 dont worry about the price u paid once u've signed the dotted lines. just enjoy ur ride!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good point, guys, there's no looking back now. Forgot to mention it is the PZEV model, so I think that added a little to the price.
Just finished cleaning all my stuff out of the 98 - had some good times in that car, like driving down I-95 to Boston during the biggest snow storm of the year last year - before it had been plowed!
I'm picking up the new one this afternoon! Can't wait!

·
Registered
2010 Forester
18 Posts
I have an dealers email quote of $22,399 for a 2010 Forester 2.5X Premium with the All Weather Package and no dealer installed options. This is from a dealer in Maryland and is a "drive off the lot" price, minus tax, title and tag fees. Anyone know of a better deal for an X Premium with AWP?

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
I have an dealers email quote of $22,399 for a 2010 Forester 2.5X Premium with the All Weather Package and no dealer installed options. This is from a dealer in Maryland and is a "drive off the lot" price, minus tax, title and tag fees. Anyone know of a better deal for an X Premium with AWP?
Not too bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts