Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Saab 900
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! First, thanks to this site and the information on here that has helped my wife and I make the decision to become Forester owners! We're in the final stages of buying, and I thought it would be good to get some input on our specific deal before signing:

Vehicle: 2010 2.5X Premium, Auto, Obsidian Black w/ All Weather Package and PZEV (Required for PA residents). Other options are the Auto-Dim Mirror w/compass, and common equipment 1B which includes:
Luggage Cover
Cargo Tray
Rear Bumper Cover
Splashguards
MSRP = $25,824
Invoice = $24,111
Final Offer = $24,000

I know about the dealer holdback of about $700, but it took 3 rounds with other dealers to settle on this price. They have to get the vehicle from another dealer, and have agreed to do the same price, even if the one they get has other equipment (one example has all above plus the tailpipe ends).

I'm pretty happy at invoice, and ready to sign at $100 below. There aren't many other options I'd want, and there aren't any included that I don't want (except maybe the splashguards...I've read that the factory ones aren't real great). I'm a neurotic deal-seeker, but I realize you can't always do that when you are very specific about what you want! I'm always obsessing that there's a sale-event coming up or something...and I think I should just jump on this (plus I can get 3.9% financing now thru 11/2).

What do you all think?

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,302 Posts
I think it sounds pretty good. You might consider the factory tweeter and sub-woofer option as it does help the sound inside the cabin.
Welcome to the forum/family from Arcade, GA!

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's all supply and demand, if YOU feel like it is a good deal then go for it. You are already under invoice and into their holdback. Since it's coming from another dealer anyways I doubt you'll be able to get any lower. You've clearly done the homework. Now enjoy it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts