Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Sport CVT
636 Posts
Sweet! I went from an 09 to 19 as well. It was the first Forester I liked since the 09 was released. I hated the 14-18 series. That body style looked fat and bug-eyed and the best feature was teh scoop hood on teh XT model and they even took that away. The 2019+ series brought back that Forester style I first fell in love with.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll chime in with another me-too... My 2009 was my reliable friend. No expensive repairs until several problems popped up at about the same time - driveshaft bearings, head gasket leak among them. I held off on repairs until the state inspection, and there it was rejected for a catalytic converter crack. So to me it was trade-in time... I was happy that these problems all showed up together. If they hadn't, I probably would have paid for each repair, one at a time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congratulations. You have to be a real Subaru person to be able to tell the difference between generations, let alone have a strong opinion. I had to look at the shape of the rear window to tell the difference between a 13 and 14.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts