For those of us who have the new SH chassis there's not much available out there right now so let's make a list of all the parts that are similar and can be used from other cars. This could quickly become a sticky for those of us looking to tweak our new rides until more model specific upgrades are released.
- Anything fitting the 2008+ wrx seems to work for the USDM FXT's
- Have seen some issues with the SPT exhaust on european FXT's with the load leveling rear suspension
- 2008+ wrx fitment again seems to work fine
- Turbo inlet pipe can be tight fit with some fittings but can work
- BOV same as 05+ legacy GT
- 2008 wrx has been confirmed although can ride low in rear causing suspension to bottom out with passengers
- would advise coilover for 2008+ wrx fitment to adjust ride height
- nasioc member was able to modify 2009 Sti stock setup to bolt up after fabbing new shock mounts, trying to gather details at this time.
- sti only rear sway bar fitment
- sti only front bar fitment as it's longer than standard wrx