Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the 09 tossed it's timing belt a few weeks ago and I've decided to part it out. I've got a local who's taking a bunch of the lower mileage or modded parts but if anyone needs any small bits I'm ready to start pulling stuff off.

The only major item the local doesn't want is the suspension setup. Tien Street Basis coilovers for a WRX with brand top hats and a 2" lift kit. With this setup set halfway it sat as pictured. Could be raised back up to stock height or lowered to be tucking tire if you want. These rode absolutely amazing and paired with STi front and rear sway bars made the car handle super well. Since it was NA it was nice that I didn't have to slow down in corners just to take forever to speed back up again. :ROFLMAO: This setup was about $850 and has about 5000 miles on it so looking for $600. I need to keep the car a roller too so if you send me your stock struts I'll refund you $100.

The car was also equipped with a factory remote start. I'm not even sure if that's something that's transferable but if someone knows what to pull to adapt it to their vehicle I'll pull it all.

Otherwise just basic stock things in good to very good shape.

Thanks

·
Registered
2003 Forester
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I'm just dumb and didn't put it. I'm in central New Hampshire.

·
Registered
4EAT [email protected]$&*VF39 Level 10: 4eat 4.44 SLUSHBOX
791 Posts
I'm interested in the homelink rear view mirror. please tell me you have it. Oh and i can use the plastic part that fills in for the fog light ( replaces it) the driver side.

·
Registered
2003 Forester
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't believe it has the homelink rearview mirror. Just a regular autodimming one. It has fog lights so no dead plates.

·
Registered
2003 Forester
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
@MWeber Like I said I'm not sure what to pull but I'll take out anything, cluster, keys, door locks, modules, whatever you think you need.

@Mando Fresco 2.5X Yes and the tires have like 2000 miles on them. But they are my dream wheels so that with the tires I'd want close to $1000. Wheels, like everything, are going for crazy money right now. On a plus note I've got a 5th wheel and I'd include that.

Extra pics. I apologize for the low light.

·
Registered
2003 Forester
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Ben14 I can part with everything. Just trying to recoup some of the money I put into it. Send me a PM and we can talk about price.

@Jgz1994 🤷‍♂️ Bought it off Ebay as an STi front sway bar and it was way bigger than the one on there.

·
Registered
2003 Forester
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Bumpity.

I started pulling stuff off tonight just because. Headlights are in good shape. Foglights. Taillights mint. Good "leather" heated seats. Leather steering wheel. All the trim pieces in this are perfect. Has a brand new ignition coil, wires and plugs, new MAF element. I'll take off anything just have to keep it a roller.

It's also now sitting on 05 XT wheels with roasted rubber that someone can have for free if they come take them off and give me anything round that bolts to the car.

EDIT: 130 amp alternator is sold.

·
Registered
2011 Forester 2.5X Premium
13 Posts
Did it have the SAT receiver for the radio? What about the heated seat switches?

·
Registered
2003 Forester
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just regular 6 disk radio. It does have heated seats so I do have the switches.

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Limited Automatic
4 Posts
If this is still available, and the other guy didn’t take it, I’d take the rear view off your hands. I just bought an 09 and not sure how a rear view can get in such poor condition, but I need a replacement.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts