Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5i CVT
771 Posts
Hey RTW, thank you but pics will probably go away with damn Photobucket shysters and there outrageous new hosting rates! Screw photobucket.

Anyway, I did not check on the recirculation setting as I was not aware of that, IIRC my 2015 will recirc with defrost on by pushing the recirc button. I'm going to test it now that you mention it, just getting cold out again lately. Thats the problem with so many new cars, all the gadgets, touch screen (can't operate by feel while driving!!!) and crap that nobody needs, drives up vehicle cost and complexity! Remember when we used to buy cars we could afford, now people buy cars they can afford the payment for! WTH? LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
So nice to have found this post. Thank you. Clear instructions too, even for right-hand-drive vehicles. It worked a treat. I found that it also disabled the auto fresh-air intake, when the vents were set to the windscreen. So presumably the same button on the back of the console overrides both the air con and the recirc button settings. Nice to have the car do what I want it to do.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts