Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Forester X LL Bean @ $21.7K Good deal?

I'm looking at buying a 2009 Forester X LL Bean locally here in Boulder, Colorado.

The car is for sale at a local small independent dealer with which I have a good relationship.

Clean Carfax, 1 owner. No accidents. No mechanical issues as far as I can tell. Clear title.

Auto, Heated leather, mats, cargo tray, sunroof, heated mirrors, roof rack and just about every option there is.

4400 miles. Looks perfect. I've driven it and it seems great.

I haven't seen a lot of these around to compare, but the two I have found were both priced at roughly $29k with 15-20k miles.

It looks like a good buy to me. What do you guys think?

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: This turned out to be a very nice deal with my trade.
It's currently sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
2010 forester limited
38 Posts
I'm looking at buying a 2009 Forester X LL Bean locally here in Boulder, Colorado.

The car is for sale at a local small independent dealer with which I have a good relationship.

Clean Carfax, 1 owner. No accidents. No mechanical issues as far as I can tell. Clear title.

Auto, Heated leather, mats, cargo tray, sunroof, heated mirrors, roof rack and just about every option there is.

4400 miles. Looks perfect. I've driven it and it seems great.

I haven't seen a lot of these around to compare, but the two I have found were both priced at roughly $29k with 15-20k miles.

It looks like a good buy to me. What do you guys think?

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
I just ordered a forester x limited in dark grey fully loaded for "dealer invoice" of 27K OTD

so your price may not be too far off :) considering it is loaded

·
Registered
2009 Forester
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just ordered a forester x limited in dark grey fully loaded for "dealer invoice" of 27K OTD

so your price may not be too far off :) considering it is loaded
That seems like a great price. I can't seem to find a Limited for under 30k in my neck of the woods.
My favorite part is the 8.16% sales tax. Ouch.

Congratulations on a great buy.

·
Registered
2010 forester limited
38 Posts
That seems like a great price. I can't seem to find a Limited for under 30k in my neck of the woods.
My favorite part is the 8.16% sales tax. Ouch.

Congratulations on a great buy.
tax in nyc is 8.875...but you are close....ouch in deed

the msrp is 28,800 w/o nav, but everything else :)..we got it for 27K..the savings doesn't even cover the tax

but we are happy w/the price....hope to pick it up in 3 weeks

will post pic's once I do

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,887 Posts
In California they changed the law, so even if you buy the car in a county with lower sales tax, you still pay taxes based on where you live and register it. 9.5% in San Francisco.

Seems the '09s are going for more than the previous models, XT Limiteds sold for 25K-27K brand new a couple of years ago.

Stan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts