Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend I finally took my bumper off and installed some Supertones.. that all went well, but while I was doing it I noticed BOTH fog light glass are broken.. which kinda sux since it's only 15k miles old... but anyways... I don't see much point in replacing with the same since they clearly don't take much punishment.. I'm wondering what other light kits I can fit in that hole or any other suggestions..rock screens? I haven't even taken the Foz on a dirt road yet..but I expect all that road salt and gravel has taken it's toll.

·
Registered
2009 Forester
35 Posts
I had a simular problem with my Mazda Miata, the fogs were down low and had the ability to collect road hazards. A friend, also a Miata owner, took a circle cutting drill bit, removed the center bit, and made clear plexiglass covers and used velcro to hold them on. Worked great, and could be easily removed for cleaning both the lense and both sides of the plastic.

·
Registered
2014 CVT
826 Posts
i would check to see if they are covered, if so have them replaced, and look into getting a 3M film type covering, that should stop a lot of the damage

1 - 4 of 4 Posts