Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester L.L. Bean Auto (unfortunately)
18 Posts
Hey guys, I'm a freshman in college and in my major we get access to the adobe suits for free so I have created a custom template for 09-13 forester mudflaps. I know there are a million opinions about what materials to use, so for these you simply just print out the file on tabloid (11x17") paper and use it as your template for cutting! I made mine from urethane cutting boards at ikea (about 5 bucks total) and have mocked them up on the car, but have yet to mount them. Let me know if you would like a pdf or .ai file! They are designed in mind with the rally look, but without being as close to the ground as some other ones that I hear about getting torn off all the time

·
Registered
04 XT
169 Posts
nice job..might have to get those files from you to use yours as a template cause my foresters lifted and my RA mudflaps look puny as hell on the car now

·
Registered
2009 Forester L.L. Bean Auto (unfortunately)
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely! When I get back to the dorm I'll post a Dropbox link to the PDF version. If the RA ones are looking puny you might want to lengthen them a bit. I designed them more along the lines off being a bit more subtle of a solution.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,302 Posts
Awesome! Its always nice to meet another Georgian here. Hopefully you're coming up to DGM2013 this weekend at Tail of the Dragon. It will be a blast!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine one is the 2010 model, it looks the same as yours. Would you mind send me the template in pdf or CAD file? Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts