Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 XT
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short . . . I'm moving from Detroit to L.A. and the wife and I are going down to 1 car. She can't drive stick (and doesn't want to learn) and I hated her car (Ford Escape). So we compromised and bought a 2010 FXT.

I'm very sad to lose the WRX, and the 5 spd. trans, but the FXT is an AWESOME compromise. I still have my turbo and hood scoop :Banane17:

Anyway, take delivery tomorrow . . . very excited!

(p.s. the smileys here are WAY better than on NASIOC!!)

aaaaand the first question (which I'm sure a simple search would answer, but I'm lazy): Does RallyArmor make flaps for the Foz?

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,747 Posts
Welcome to the Forester side of the family. Enjoy tour new Fozzy when you get it.

·
Registered
2010 XT
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! Thanks for the link. Ordering a white set here to match the paint. Now I just gotta hope they get here before I leave which is in two weeks!

·
Registered
2010 XT
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just picked it up last night! No pics yet (camera is packed away in a box somewhere).

Its basically an XT premium in SWP . . . options are the auto-dim mirror w/compass, sport grille, and the usual trunk goodies (cover, liner, etc.)

I already miss the third pedal, the climate control, and heated seats . . . but I'm sure I'll adjust quick enough :bacon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts