Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally saved enough money to buy a VF43, STi TMIC, 3" Maddad catback and an AccessPORT. Before I jump into this I want to make sure I have all the gaskets I need. I read the helpful post from Subarupartsgirl (I would post the link here but the stupid filter is preventing me - even though it is from this forum:icon_frown:) and am wondering if the gaskets for the 2004 upgrade are the same as for a 2008? What about the BOV (or whatever that thing is) Thanks in advance! :Banane08:

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
Which gaskets? When I did the turbo swap, I got the gasket kit from Grimmspeed, they are very nice and a bit larger ID which worked out great for the exhaust manifolds I ported.

For the BPV, I used the OEM STi gasket. My stock '07 BPV worked fine with the STi TMIC, you'll need the STi BPV.

Stan

·
Registered
2008 Forester
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which gaskets? When I did the turbo swap, I got the gasket kit from Grimmspeed, they are very nice and a bit larger ID which worked out great for the exhaust manifolds I ported.

For the BPV, I used the OEM STi gasket. My stock '07 BPV worked fine with the STi TMIC, you'll need the STi BPV.

Stan
I thought I read in the TMIC thread that from 2006 and up you don't need to replace the BPV?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts