Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2008 Forester X
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know what you all are going to say, I’m going to sound like a doofus, but I’m ok with that and I’m curious about this. I was looking online for cool/new headlights for my 07-08 forester. As I’m looking through it suggests 2011-13 Cherokee headlights. At first, I thought they were Forster lights because they looked awfully similar to my models headlights. I’ll provide the link to the headlights here

Now as you can see they look very similar to the 06-08 headlights since they Look like a facelift. I was just wondering how they’d line up, of course they wouldn’t line up perfectly but was just wondering if anyone has tried this by chance. Sorry for wasting your time lol, let me know what you guys think. I might buy them and just try to see if I can trim them or something to fit. I love the style and don’t want to pay$1300 for retrofitted forester headlights

· Registered
2008 Forester X
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the concern, I know I can find regular headlights for super cheap, I’m looking for something that looks much nicer with led strips or something, these or custome made are all I could find and they’re somewhat expensive for nice looking headlights. Not too much I just don’t want to pay that much and would rather have something unique for my build.

· Super Moderator
2001 Forester S, 4EAT
6,600 Posts
Gotcha. Limited market for "enhanced" light housing, combined with the age/vintage of the vehicle, no matter what path you take (Cherokee lights), you're going to need to do customizing of either the housing or the vehicle to allow mounting the housing, wiring to match. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts