Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Subaru Forester 2.5x Premium Pkg
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I just got a used Subaru Forester 2007 2.5x Premium Pkg. I noticed that when I play music that is more bassy than usual, there is rattling to the left of the steering wheel. It sounds like something is stuck or loose so I have been playing music at -6 bass, but would like to see if I can get this assessed. There are five days left to the warranty and I was wondering if this is an easy fix (something that I could inspect myself) and fairly inexpensive or if I should try to go back and have it checked out before the warranty is up.

Thank you!
N

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,081 Posts
@nancee welcome to the forum from Oregon!

If the rattling isn't in the door, where the speaker is, then there's something loose, in the dash, that's resonating with the low bass. The fix would be to find what's rattling. Once you find it, you can decide how to fix it.

If you have a warranty, you might consider having then look for the rattle it's free!

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts