Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

2007 - Buying UEL Headers and new exhaust system?

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  2.5x_sleeper 
#1 ·
Hi ladies and gentlemen, I need help finding UEL headers for my 07 NA Forester 2.5X. I'm not looking for big performance or an ear rape exhaust, I just want that Subaru rumble. That's one of the reasons for buying the car, the Subaru rumble. I've been looking online for days for headers that will fit my car, most of the ones out there are way too expensive and are made for the turbo version. This is the muffler I'm planning on buying this muffler Magnaflow 11255 4" x 9" Center/Offset Straight Through Performance Muffler NEW | eBay and having a muffler shop do the pipe bending and everything. I'm stuck on what to do about my CAT as well due to the stock headers having the CAT built into them. Will I need to get a new CAT and how will I get the O2 sensors to fit into the new exhaust system. This is the new CAT I'm looking at FITS: 2006-2008 Subaru Forester 2.5L Rear Catalytic Converter (Direct-Fit) | eBay. These are the headers I was looking into as well SS 2PC Exhaust Header Manifold+Up-Pipe for 02-07 Impreza WRX/STi 2.5 EJ25 GD/GG | eBay and since these headers bring an up pipe I'll probably sell them or something. If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Please and thank you.

#3 ·
@Bogarted welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Please complete your "Public Profile" - add your vehicle details!
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.