Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
06 forester xt stock
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought an arashi adjustable wastegate to put on my stock 06 xt and I was wondering if there's anything special I need to do while installing it as far as set up goes. Car was boosting slightly erratic and had quite a bit of lag. Would build boost and dump it right pretty damn quick. I did recently put in a new BCS which helped a little but it's still not as peppy as it should be.. I don't have a boost gauge so I'm using an obd Bluetooth with the torque app so I know it's not a hundred percent correct. Thanks in advance!
White Light Red Font Automotive lighting

·
Registered
06 forester xt stock
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Appreciate the replies ;p Just an update. Recently drained trans fluid and put idemitsu fluid and an oem filter, blew a trans cooling line a month ago and the fluid was almost black. Put in a new BCS, camshaft position sensor on drivers side (PITA), new upstream and downstream 02 sensors and some seafoam in when I filled up. Car is running amazing and boosting really well! Had my HG done this summer and replaced a bunch of vacuum hoses and put in a new inlet plus put in a used turbo(old one was blowing oil) and went ahead and put in new timing belt and water pump. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting but the car is almost where I want it. Could not for the life of me get the bolts off of the wastegate actuator to install my aftermarket one so I took a break from that for a few days. Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts