Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2006 Forester NA 2002 Tacoma
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bolting up the new engine and cannot find notes or photos of where they go. Sure, they go in the holes, but two of the bolts have additional "brackets" on them, presumably for attaching cables, wires, etc. I also presume they are the two uppermost bolts, one also holding the starter in. The FSM is no help and all the photos I have found of engine bay does not seem to show them.

Perhaps some kind soul and provide a description or some photos of them in place? Thanks.

· Registered
2006 Forester NA 2002 Tacoma
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bolting up the new engine and cannot find notes or photos of where they go. Sure, they go in the holes, but two of the bolts have additional "brackets" on them, presumably for attaching cables, wires, etc. I also presume they are the two uppermost bolts, one also holding the starter in. The FSM is no help and all the photos I have found of engine bay does not seem to show them.

Perhaps some kind soul and provide a description or some photos of them in place? Thanks.
Sometimes I wish there were a "delete post" available. Turns out, I found the pictures I took and know exactly were they should go. Or, at least, where they were when I tore it down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts