Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi first time poster here. I need some help. Just purchased a forester x SG06 and it has been lowered. I like to raise it up back to original or higher. I bought a coilover system but that doens’t fit or is too small! At the moment there are subaru A126A 20310SA180 struts at the front and kings springs KSFS-22X installed! Can i just put bigger springs into those struts or do would i need a new set? I jacked the car up and the spring were not loose so I believe thats a front struts are no good
For lift? Any help would be great! Thanks Moe

·
Registered
12 Posts
The part # 20310SA180 is the factory right hand strut. If you get the factory coils, rear # 20380SA430 and front # 20330SA230, they'll bolt into the struts you have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response! I ll get some springs then!! Cheers Moe

·
Administrator
15,095 Posts
G'day & Welcome aboard @Moe77
You could get Kings raised springs; seems it may have Kings lowering springs on it now.

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts