Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
'06 2.0n/a XE silver
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Just a thought: if you have a source of DRY compressed air available, would removing the headlamp bulb and sticking a tube from which said air is issuing into the hole dry the inside of the lamp assembly out I wonder??
yes this is pretty much what i had planned to do, although I was going to use a hairdryer. I might try and find some time tomorrow.
does the snorkus top bit just pull off once the top bolt is removed, or is there another clip somewhere?

·
Registered
'06 2.0n/a XE silver
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
fresh ticket achieved! couple of minors to sort out (ARB, mid exhaust mount, and a dim numberplate bulb)
i think i'll change the interior + plate bulbs for LEDs anyway. any recommended sources?

·
Registered
2003 Forester AW Manual with low ratio
308 Posts
@shapey, theres a thread from just acouple of months ago, just scroll down the Europe forum a little bit . Maybe this link wil work

·
Registered
'06 2.0n/a XE silver
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
@shapey, theres a thread from just acouple of months ago, just scroll down the Europe forum a little bit . Maybe this link wil work
nice one! just ordered a set of the 501s recommended on the thread. cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello team, I am so sorry to be out of the discussed matter, I am i need of Subaru Forester XT 2010 User manual.. Any one who happen to have it please please forward it to [email protected]
Thanks in Advance.

161 - 165 of 165 Posts