Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

First time poster, read the rules and regs - hoping for some advice.

I'm currently looking into a 2006 Forester XT Limited, and I've fallen in love with the vehicle. It would be my first time owning a Subaru.

The dealer is asking $15000 for the car (not otd, pre-TTT)

the vehicle has 67000 miles and it's really in excellent condition. One owner, no accident - all the jazz.

Do I have much wiggle room, or is that a price where I should've bought the vehicle yesterday?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5spd
47 Posts
That's an excellent price, I got mine for about the same, only it had more mileage on it. My dealer also threw in 2 years of oil changes and tire rotations for free.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited
106 Posts
I looked for a forester xt 05-08 for about 4 months and decided on the one in my picture. I got it for $15096 before financing charges. It is absolutely cherry and bone stock w/ 57k miles. Every time I drive my 06 xt limited, i say out loud, I really love this car. If you get it for anything around what I got it for (I should mention I drove an 04 xt with 70k miles, formerly owned by a st. bernard breeder evidently, interior trashed, asking 14,500) you will be really happy. I'm obsessed with getting a good deal, but after looking for this particular car, seeing what was out there, and then finding exactly what I was looking for, I couldn't be happier. If you are willing to pay it, it is worth it. I should mention I picked up my car in Montrose, CO. A mountain town, where subarus are worth their weight in gold, so I still feel like I got a really good deal. There was a nice '04 at a nearby Ford dealer, asking 17,995, w/ 75k miles. It's been there for 6 months though. If it feels like a really good car, it's worth it. Your life will immediately get better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts