Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is that in your avatar? :lol:

Who needs speed? If you are important, people will wait for you.
FALLACY!!! I never said that o.o

Really, the scoop looks so much beasty in that outline and you know it!!! :D

P.S. That's not my car in my avatar so it wasn't an option to have an XT... But alas, it will only be a short while till I finally have my trusty steed of an XT Fozzie. (And then I can pass all you mofos in your N/A's and laugh at you and stuff! Muahahahahaha!) jk

·
Registered
SH10 2.5X Premium 4EAT
260 Posts
maybe he meant this one ~ i used irfanview color correction (contrast, gamma & saturation so the pic will look discernable)

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty much 100% sure he didn't cuz that's a '10 and the '08 had a different front end (/entire design). That does look really cool though. I couldn't imagine ever buying one of the new Fozzies without that on it. :D

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
P.S. That's not my car in my avatar so it wasn't an option to have an XT... But alas, it will only be a short while till I finally have my trusty steed of an XT Fozzie. (And then I can pass all you mofos in your N/A's and laugh at you and stuff! Muahahahahaha!) jk
PSH... karma will come for you in the form of a state ref ticket!! :raspberry:

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Vendor
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited High Torque CVT
1,002 Posts
Just draw a little bump on the bottom kinda like this: _\ and you should have it.

Edit...maybe more like this...

]
]_\

I should probably MS paint it (LOL) or get a google image which I can't do here at work thanks to our lovely new block on all things fun.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
(And then I can pass all you mofos in your N/A's and laugh at you and stuff! Muahahahahaha!) jk
ROFL - and when you get to the end of the straight line, I'm going to catch up in my N/A Forester and laugh at you as you've wrapped that XT around the tree or otherwise crashed, because you don't have the experience in order to hang in the twisties.

Of course I will feel sorrow for the poor Forester who has to bear the brunt of this stupidity.

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks good Dempsey... and why did you leave off the lip spoiler?
I know you've seen my ride, and it's got one in the summer at least.
Because the foz I traced didn't have one o_O Maybe take a side shot of yours and I'll make another one!

ROFL - and when you get to the end of the straight line, I'm going to catch up in my N/A Forester and laugh at you as you've wrapped that XT around the tree or otherwise crashed, because you don't have the experience in order to hang in the twisties.

Of course I will feel sorrow for the poor Forester who has to bear the brunt of this stupidity.
Haha but I will in 6 weeks!! Oooh I'm so excited for the Primitive School :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts