Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the measurements of the OEM seat bracket are? I need to know what they are from side to side (bolt to bolt), and front to back (bolt to bolt).

The reason i'm asking is because I need to know the dimensions to figure out what aftermarket bracket ill need to get for an aftermarket seat.

Is the 05 floor pan the same as the imprezas?

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
Does anyone know what the measurements of the OEM seat bracket are? I need to know what they are from side to side (bolt to bolt), and front to back (bolt to bolt).

The reason i'm asking is because I need to know the dimensions to figure out what aftermarket bracket ill need to get for an aftermarket seat.

Is the 05 floor pan the same as the imprezas?
The 93-07 Impreza has the same floor pan as the 98-08 Forester.

·
The Sub kit guy
13,008 Posts
They will work just fine. WRX brackets are alot lower that Forester brackets though.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They will work just fine. WRX brackets are alot lower that Forester brackets though.
Here, this is a link to the brand of bracket im getting.

Seat Brackets

If you scroll to subaru, it lists all the different ones they have. Do any of those work better than getting a wrx one?

Would the WRX one be too low for the Forester?

·
The Sub kit guy
13,008 Posts
They won't be too low, but they will sit a lot lower than the stock Forester seats by a couple inches. The WRX ones will work just fine. They list some SF ones, but they have the same part number as the Outback and GC Imprezas. Those ones would work too. Not sure what the difference is though.

·
Registered
02 Impreza 5 Speed
26 Posts
Hmm, soo, If Im a tall guy, and could use to drop a little in height, factory WRX seat brackets on a regular Impreza seat will drop me a little?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts