Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally never heard of this website before....and it would appear that the folks at this site are shall we say 'a little off the wall' at best!

First I don't know why they just didn't drive the XT model instead & they also have a review on this site of the Subaru Outback XT which the guy refers to the car as a "MILF Mobile"! (which is totally unacceptable!). Anyway, here is the LL Bean review......

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/content/11089289491048575992/

·
Registered
2010 FXT Limited 4EAT Sport Shift
1,461 Posts
THe author failed to identify his/her self...a sure sign that their courage came of anonymity...
-Quick

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quicksilver said:
THe author failed to identify his/her self...a sure sign that their courage came of anonymity...
-Quick
Author's name is Chris Paukert.....& here's his little profile...

Chris Paukert
Chris Paukert is a freelance automotive journalist. After attending James Madison College at Michigan State University, Paukert worked as a television news producer for NBC affiliate WILX-10 in Lansing, Michigan. Paukert then joined BlueOvalNews.com, where he eventually assumed the Managing Editor's position. He is a five-time veteran of the Cannonball One Lap Of America.
Email: [email protected]

I just can't decide if I would describe him as a 'Gilligan' or 'Stumblebum'? lol

P

·
0 Posts
Well you have to admit the Subaru isn't for everyone, though I personally don't know why not. I have been driving Subaru for over 25 years and found nothing that met my needs as well or as inexpensively. I may like the looks of other vehicles better, but not enough to give up my Subie's advantages. I am frugal,safety conscience, and need versatile rig that only sometimes has to haul as many as 4 people and their equipment into the boonies. My car and I are both practical.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts