Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased an 05 FXS and looking to check out the cost of a black leather seat kit. I've done a bit of searching online and there's some info out there but figured I'd try you guys first and see if anyone has purchased/installed any specific kits and how it looks compared to stock leather installs.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
You could swap your seats out for a set of FXT leather seats, if you can find one. I know a while back there were a few people looking to trade leather for cloth.

Other than that, I hear Katzkins leather kits are great. There are a few members here who have the Katzkins in their SF Foresters, but I'm not sure if they also make a kit for the SG.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
313 Posts
I'm having full leather fitment retrofitted to my MY06 FXT (ETA March 2006). It's done by a local "craftman" and I can choose from a variety of styles and colors (eg. piped/colored seems, ventilated leather etc).

Total cost is the equivalent of USD 2,500 excl. VAT - somewhat expensive, but then, cars in Denmark are subject to a special one-time road/registration tax of app. 225 per cent (no kidding!). The tax is levied on factory installed - but not on retrofitted! - equipment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts